Tamsusis internetas nupirkti mirtį pas killerius seimo nariams valdininkams ir jų vaikams

Autorius: 13 Angels Šaltinis: https://mercenaries.pw/... 2021-10-23 20:18:00, skaitė 915, komentavo 11

Tamsusis internetas nupirkti mirtį  pas killerius seimo nariams valdininkams ir jų vaikams

Artėja Genocido prieš Lietuvos Tautą Tyrimas ir Teismas ta proga yra pasiūlymas Tautai susimesti ir nupirkti mirtį is darkweb 141 deputatams ir 15 vyriausybei policininkams ir jų vaikams

The dark web hitman sites are the most popular websites in search these days due to its craze and curiosity that it creates in people’s minds. The internet is filled with the incidences of the hitman-for-hire services where every other website indulge in the worldwide occurrences. At this point, you might get intrigued with the concept of the service on the dark web. But, this needs to be mentioned that all the deep web hitman links that you will come across are not authentic. There are scam websites posing to be authentic ones laying traps to take your cryptocurrencies and flee. In this article, we will reveal ten best dark web hitmen for hire websites that are actually real and they exist.

Real Deep Web Hitman Links: The Unmasking

As already stated that not all the murder-for-hire links are authentic and you really need to scrape the internet to find some. To make your work a little lesser, we have made a solid list of the real deep web hitman links so that you can save up some time to check out the websites later.
Dark Mamba

The Dark Mamba is a website that is run by the private military working for money and executes any sort of task assigned to them such as kidnapping, assassinations, stealth work, injury, heavy work, bombing and much more. They support the escrow service and accepts Bitcoin payment. Although, one needs to pay some amount in advance to book a slot.
Link: darkmambawopntdk.onion

It is one of the best hire-a-hitman service providers that offer professional hitman services and the website also has a professional feel to it. It bears a portfolio depicting a number of assassinations, and the claims that are being responsible for them. What they do not allow are – ultra-wealthy individuals, hits on targets assigned below 16 years of age, and cartel bosses. They accept BTC as the mode of payment and even supports Escrow. Before they start off, they require a mandatory “consultation” session, where the dark web hitman price is $250.00 before the actual hit order is accepted. The profits are split by 25% (network) and 75% (hitman) of the total order amount.
Assassination Network
Link: assassinuyy7h425.onion

It is one of those hire-a-hitman links that display the exact amount required against each task and there are no hidden charges. The services they provide include assassinations, hit attacks, wreck a life and more. The dark web hitman price ranges from $2,000 to $45,000 depending on the task assigned. They accept Bitcoin payment and supports escrow system but demands 55% advance payment. As of now, they do not support vendors or contractors.
Hitman Connect
Link: ygrqgcnoodnqdmlc.onion

It is a complete marketplace offering hire a hitman service as its primary commodity. Additionally, you can opt for kidnapping, beating, arson and more. They do not allow targets such as Presidents or influential identities with military protection. The marketplace performs as an “Escrow” service itself and connects its potential customers to contractors like a middleman. Apart from this, it does sell drugs and guns. Prices of their services start at $5000.00 for assignments like drive-by killings and go up to $40,000.00 for the sniper kills. Users get to chose contractors manually, unlike other websites of the same sort.
Sinaloa Cartel
Link: sinaloajbzogpkeu.onion

Similar to most of the other deep web hitman links, Hydra Hitman markets itself to be the #1 Hitman service available on the dark web. Three very realistic photos have been uploaded as proofs on their website. Even it has a testimonial from a BBC journalist which is amazing! It claims to demand no advance deposits unlike some of the others, although, it possibly could be a marketing gimmick. Prices for the assignments start at $5000.00 and go up to $200,000.00 depending on the nature of tasks. Only Bitcoin is accepted as payments.
Hydra Hitman
Link: hydramaj6kn52vsv.onion

Similar to most of the other deep web hitman links, Hydra Hitman markets itself to be the #1 Hitman service available on the dark web. Three very realistic photos have been uploaded as proofs on their website. Even it has a testimonial from a BBC journalist which is amazing! It claims to demand no advance deposits unlike some of the others, although, it possibly could be a marketing gimmick. Prices for the assignments start at $5000.00 and go up to $200,000.00 depending on the nature of tasks. Only Bitcoin is accepted as payments.
Cyprus Hitman
Link: anef4nmepadzpby2n6afkm737uzhwqdcwl74sovmlece2licogrocyyd.onion

Generally, most of the dark web Hitman websites follow certain morals and there is an “exception” list of targets whose assignments are not accepted. But this is not the case on The Response Hitman. It clearly mentions that they treat people from every age group as targets including children, women and old people. The price of the assignments depends particularly on the target location, importance or priority of the task to be completed etc. They charge some advance while the rest can be paid later. They provide proof after job completion, although there is no such information regarding accepted Cryptocurrencies on their website.
The Responsive Hitman
Link: e6zalzh2446osqi5se4kh3qmiptwquurpbgdybbbo424qmws4ibar2id.onion

The deep web murder for hire website claims of having over fifty successful hits to his credit by far. The site says that the admin has over 20 years of experience on the field. Additionally, for the assigned tasks he only uses the most advanced and high-tech equipment, which other websites did not mention. The site shows a number of photos that have been categorized into two sections such as “dead bodies” and “materials”. The visitors of this website would require to click on the “contacts” tab to display the contact information, that displays two email IDs.
Photographer Hitman
Link: kaemjpwhjtvn2f5ehjgpbjtzjhdflwkzshry3fkojvi5vaqq3gzi6qyd.onion

Super Hitman is yet another hire a hitman through the dark web website where the admin claims being professional and maintain security. The website is covered with snippets of the Security Tips. An e-mail id has been provided on the website, however, there is no information on how to place an order and stuff.
Super Hitman
Link: fqzkobzpp3i545nzjexvhbrzvi3cardxo27q7ytgyu7ha4j5ku36buid.onion

Pay Using The Bitcoin Escrow System
When you check the scam list to find out if your chosen hitmen websites are scammers, reduces the chances of you getting scammed to 80%. But still there is a chance of getting scammed for the rest of the 20%. The reason for this 20% scam probability is because there are customers who may have not reported the site as a scam website. You can definitely avoid being scammed by ensuring that you do not pay at the website upfront. If the website happens to be a scammer not listed in any of the big scammer lists, then they might flee with your money and you will never get any trace of them. The hitman service owners also fear on a specific point which is that after they do your job, you may run away without paying them. As you both are linked to each other via the anonymous dark web, it would not be possible for them to find you and kill you for ditching them. As the hitman websites are located on the Tor network, you have to transact using Bitcoin. But the best way to pay online to the hitman sites on the dark web is via the escrow method. The escrow website is a third-party website that has no connection to either the hitman website or you. However these escrow third parties will always charge a small commission called a fee to let you transact with the help of their platform. The fee helps the third party to ensure that none of the parties scam each other. Two of the most common bitcoin escrow platforms that you can avail are escrow.com and Smart Escrow / Dark Bitcoin Escrow (jxotugbval26qqlv.onion). This is all about how you can hire contract killer from dark web and where you must visit for satisfactory results without wandering and wasting time. Although the article would be quite beneficial for the ones who have been searching for a compact yet working lists, we do not promote or influence people to opt for contract killers and assassins on the deep web. Also, if you want to visit these sites, it will be your own responsibility. For better protection, we recommend using the tor browser along with a premium VPN service.

real hitman sites

REAL HIRE A KILLER ONLINE